Please see below for our current vacancies:
Business Development Executive
Role: Graduate Business Development Executive
Sector: Marketing Agency
Salary: £20,000 – £22000 + commission
We are a fast-growing home move marketing agency, looking for an entrepreneurial, ambitious Business Development Executive to join the team and drive growth for the business. This is a chance to carve out your own progression path and play an important part in the company’s success.
In September 2020 we relaunched the business with a new marketing proposition, enabling retail brands to reach over 60,000 home movers every month via our network of 7,000 estate agents. The new proposition has gone from strength to strength, and we now have partnerships in place with some of the UK’s biggest retail brands, including AO, IKEA, Argos, Hello Fresh, Blinds Direct and Wayfair.
We’re a dynamic, fast-moving business and we’re now looking to drive future growth by expanding our business development team. It’s an exciting time for the business and the perfect time for a motivated graduate to join us.
What you will be doing:
- Generating new leads
- Building and managing a pipeline of potential clients and customers
- Outbound prospecting, via email and LinkedIn targeting
- Building and maintaining new relationships with prospective clients
- Understanding the market and how our proposition fits in
- Tracking key metrics to ensure your targets are consistently met
Who you are:
- Minimum 6 months experience in a sales role or a role where you were presenting to clients
- Entrepreneurial mindset – passionate about growing the business
- Flexible and adaptable – this is a start-up; things can change fast!
- Strong communication, listening and analytical abilities, with a positive approach
- Great social and commercial awareness
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong academics; comfortable with data
- Great knowledge of LinkedIn and Microsoft Office
- Outgoing personality! It’s a work hard, have fun environment
What you will get:
- An extremely collaborative culture to share ideas and knowledge
- Hands-on training and development from an experienced team
- Super-quick progression plan
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- Attractive commission
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter, addressed to Adrian Camp, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 24th March 2023